Over the last 10 years my intetest has peaked in disease prevention, using evidence based natural methods. These include all of the following:
- Diet. Mostly plant based.
- Exercise. In moderation.
- Positive mental attitude.
- Mindfulness and meditation.
- Sleep and rest. Lack of adequate quality sleep has become an epidemic.
- Key supplements. Especially the ones that are not easily available by diet alone.
I'm looking to create a community of like minded people around this. If you have experience in evidence based natural health, and are interested in helping me spread the word, then please contact me.
In the meantime, check some of my favourite books listed below:
- Doctor Yourself
- Blue Zones
- Clean Gut
- How Not To Die
- Brain Maker
And, check out some of my favourite podcasts on iTunes:
- Natural Health 365
- The Cabral Concept
- Ultimate Health
- Ben Greenfield Fitness
Do you know what telomeres are and the Hayflick Limit? And how they affect aging in your body? And how to potentially slow down and maybe one day reverse aging? If not, you should head on over to the link below to find out all about it: